Our mission here at New River Adventure is to provide you with the right tools and excellent rental equipment to provide you with an exhilarating experience on the New River.
While some of you may be amateurs in the water; some may just be starting out and we are more than conscientious of this. That’s why our staff is trained to answer your questions and provide you with the necessary information needed to give you the best experience possible.
Safety is important for everyone, our waiver has more details but here are some that we would like to go over again so everyone is safe AND has fun while on the water.
1. Please wear the proper size and type of life jacket. This ensures that the PFD (personal flotation device) will work as it should.
2. Please let someone, whether it is a family member or a friend, know where you are; this is especially important if you are floating or going out alone for a long period of time.
3. Do not drink while out on the water. Consuming alcohol can severely alter your state of mind, particularly when that of water temperatures and unfamiliar waters are concerned.
4. Help others when needed. If you see someone struggling or may need assistance, be a friend and ask them if they need help. Calls can also always be made to staff that will be at Shelter 3 in the Park.
5. Remember to pay attention to incoming weather or any difficult waters.
Ready to book?